I partner with government departments and agencies as well as international development organizations, consulting companies, and contractors to provide high-quality translations of documents, including:
- Project reports and summaries
- Quarterly, annual, and country reports
- Funding requests, grant proposals, and requests for tender
- Monitoring and evaluation documents
- Presentations for meeting and training documents
- Website copy and press releases
- Studies, surveys, and analyses
- Informational brochures and employee materials
Many of my translation clients also rely on my editing services to improve the readability of their texts, notably for documents written by individuals for whom English is an additional language (non-native English writers).
Additionally, I offer comparative editing services, which means that I revise English translations of French and German texts to ensure that the translation is faithful to the original text.